6 tipps how to create a innovative social media campaign
Social Media is dead, marketing doesnt metter anymore?
I think we haven´t even started to use the full potential of those tools.
Here are 6 tipps how to create a innovative marketing campaign:
- Start to think about the feeling and reaction you want to get from your target group. Write it down and find a way to get there.
- Delete all ideas which are´nt supporting your campaign goal 100%, even if you may think the idea is amazing. Maybe they are, keep them for later and focus again on your main campaign target.
- Don´t search for best cases of campaigns others did before and compare your ideas with them.
- Create a vision of your campaign without thinking about technical possibilities. Almost everything is possible and you will find a way to make it happen.
- Keep it simple. Don´t make your campaign too complicated. Action and reaction are following very simple rules.
Smile and the world will smile back, Tell a good story and people will listen…
- Make sure your campaign is „social“. Use the reaction of your action, turn it into a action other people can react on…